Monday 25 June 2012

Playlist: 23 Jun 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. 'Tain't What You Do - Sy Oliver: For You
2. Stardust - Helen Humes: 'Tain't Nobody's Biz-Ness If I Do
3. Tangerine - Tony Bennett: Here's to the Ladies
4. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home - Shirley Horn: I Remember Miles
5. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder: Songs In the Key of Life
6. Love Hurts - Clare Teal: Get Happy
7. Bo Mambo - Yma Sumac: Mambo!
8. 'S Wonderful/They Can't Take That Away from Me - Anita O'Day: Sings the Most
9. Ugly Beauty (aka Still We Dream) - Clotilde Rullaud: In Extremis
10. Stompin' at the Savoy - Ella Fitzgerald: At The Opera House
11. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - Jimmy Scott: Falling In Love Is Wonderful
12. I'm a Woman - Peggy Lee: I'm a Woman
Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment