Saturday 25 August 2012

Playlist: 25 Aug 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. All Through the Night - Ella Fitzgerald: The Cole Porter Songbook
2. Close Your Eyes - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet
3. Message to Michael - Dionne Warwick: Heartbreaker
4. My Father - Nina Simone: Baltimore
5. Memphis Blues - Nat King Cole: St Louis Blues
6. Come On-a My House - Rosemary Clooney: single
7. Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans - Rosemary Clooney: Dedicated to Nelson
8. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Rosemary Clooney: Country Hits from the Heart
9. Bali Ha'i - Rosemary Clooney & Perez Prado: A Touch of Tobasco
10. How Am I to Know? - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swingin' Riddle!
11. Hindustan - Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney: Fancy Meeting You Here
12. I'm Checking Out... Goodbye - Rosemary Clooney with Duke Ellington & His Orchestra: Blue Rose
13. Gold Brazilian Sun - The Hi-Lo's: The Hi-Lo's Happen to Bossa Nova
14. Blue Turning Grey Over You - Maxine Sullivan: A Tribute to Andy Razaf
15. Back in Your Own Back Yard - Peggy Lee: Jump for Joy
16. Potholes - Randy Newman: Harps and Angels
17. Taking a Chance on Love - Patti Page: In the Land of Hi-Fi

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment