Saturday 13 October 2012

Playlist: 13 Oct 2012

Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. The Gal That Got Away - Frank Sinatra: The Great Years
2. Watch What Happens - Sophie Milman: In the Moonlight
3. Once in a While - Johnny Hartman: Unforgettable
4. People Will Say We're in Love - Norma Winstone: Manhattan in the Rain
5. Six Lessons from Madame La Zonga - Mel Tormé: Olé Tormé
6. Use Me - Esther Phillips: Alone Again (Naturally)
7. Goin' Out of My Head - Ella Fitzgerald: Live from The Cave Supper Club, Vancouver
8. Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most - Ian Shaw: A Ghost in Every Bar
9. I'm Always Drunk in San Francisco - Nancy Wilson: Welcome to My Love
10. Let There Be Love - Carmen McRae: Live at Sugar Hill, San Francisco
11. If I Had to Live My Life Over - Lou Rawls: Nobody But Lou
12. I Wanna Be Loved By You - Marilyn Monroe: Some Like It Hot! (Soundtrack)
13. I'm Late - Ann Richards: The Many Moods of Ann Richards

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment