Saturday 19 January 2013

Playlist: 19 Jan 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Love Me or Leave Me - Sammy Davis Jr: Forget-Me-Nots for First-Nighters
2. Ain't No Cure for Love - Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man
3. Seems Like Old Times/I Remember You/Remember - Betty Carter: Finally
4. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Johnny Hartman: I've Been There
5. That's My Style - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Withcraft - The Songs of Cy Coleman
6. Sometimes You're Lonely - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Withcraft - The Songs of Cy Coleman
7. Everybody Today Is Turning On - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Withcraft - The Songs of Cy Coleman
8. Once I Loved - Shirley Horn: Close Enough for Love
9. The Girl from Ipanema - Frank Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim: Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim 
10. Bossa Nova Potpourri (The Gift, One Note Samba, How Insensitive) - Mel Tormé & Marty Paich Dek-Tette: Reunion
11. Starting Over - Kat Edmonson: Take to the Sky
12. Should I - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra's Swingin' Session!

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment