Friday 21 June 2013

Playlist: 22 Jun 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Guilty - Madeleine Payroux: The Blue Room
2. This Can't Be Love - Judy Carmichael: I Love Being Here with You
3. These Foolish Things - Carmen McRae: Live at Birdland West
4. All Of Me - Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years (1943-1952) - Vol 7
5. It’s All Right with Me - Sinne Eeg: Remembering You
6. I Don’t Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You - Etta James: Mystery Lady/Songs of Billie Holiday
7. Trust in Me - Harry Nilsson: The Complete Schmilsson in the Night
8. There Will Never Be Another You - Nancy Wilson: Gentle Is My Love
9. The Great City - Les McCann: Talkin’ Verve
10. I’m in Love Again - Marlene Ver Planck: Once There was a Moon
11. I Got It Bad - Cher: Bittersweet White Light
12. The Shadow of Your Smile - Lou Rawls: Live!
13. In a Persian Market - Sammy Davis Jr: Here’s Lookin’ at You
14. Meditation - Lena Horne: Lena Goes Latin
15. But Not for Me - Mark Murphy: Playing the Field 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment