Friday 23 August 2013

Playlist: 24 Aug 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Mood Indigo - Nina Simone: My Baby Just Cares for Me
2. Ellington Medley: Cotton Tail/I Didn't Know About You/Don't Get Around Much Any More/I'm Beginning to See the Light - Mel Tormé & George Shearing: Mel & George "Do" World War II
3. All or Nothing At All - Ann Richards & Stan Kenton: Two Much!
4. Something - Peggy Lee: Is That All There Is?
5. My Sweet Lord - Peggy Lee: Where Did They Go?
6. All the Things You Are - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
7. Why Was I Born? - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
8. A Fine Romance - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
9. Am I Blue? - Eddie Condon & Jimmy Rushing: Eddie Condon in Japan
10. Cold, Cold Heart - Aretha Franklin: Unforgettable (A Tribute to Dinah Washington)
11. Evergreen - Royal Air Force Squadronaires & Todd Gordon: Helping the Heroes
12. You Never Give Me Your Money - Sarah Vaughan: Songs of The Beatles
13. In My Life - Sir Sean Connery & Sir George Martin: In My Life
14. Runnin' Wild - Marilyn Monroe: Some Like It Hot! (Soundtrack)

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment