Saturday 28 April 2012

Playlist: 28 Apr 2012 - UK Jazz Radio & Europe Jazz Radio

Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel 

1. If It's the Last Thing I Do - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of '66
2. Goin' to Chicago Blues - Ernestine Anderson: When the Sun Goes Down
3. Confessin' the Blues - Dakota Staton & George Shearing: In the Night
4. There Ain't No Sweet Girl That's Worth the Salt of My Tears - Bobby Darin: I Wanna Be Around
5. Gershwin Medley: But Not for Me/Love Is Here to Stay/Embraceable You/Someone to Watch Over Me - Sarah Vaughan: Ronnie Scott's Presents Sarah Vaughan, Vol 2
6. Evergreen - Carmen McRae: Live at Ronnie Scott's, London
7. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Anita O'Day: Live at Ronnie Scott's
8. Happy Blues - Ella Fitzgerald: Live in London
9. With a Song in My Heart - Larry Browne: Sweet & Lovely
10. I'll Be Around - Jimmy Scott: All the Way
11. Squeeze Me - Lena Horne: An Evening with Lena Horne, Live at the Supper Club

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment