Sunday 8 April 2012

Playlist: 7 Apr 2012 - UK Jazz Radio & Europe Jazz Radio

Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Sweet and Slow - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Swings Gently with Nelson
2. Yesterday I Heard the Rain - Tony Bennett: Yesterday I Heard the Rain
3. Blue Guitar - Helen Merrill: The Complete Helen Merrill on Mercury
4. S'posin' - Keely Smith: Politely!
5. On Green Dolphin Street - Billy Eckstine: Now Singing in 12 Great Movies
6. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - June Christy: Ballads for Night People
7. Gypsy in My Soul - June Christy: June's Got Rhythm
8. Easy Street - June Christy: June Christy Recalls Those Kenton Days
9. You're Mine, You! - June Christy & Stan Kenton: Duet
10. How Long, How Long - Big Joe Turner: Boss of the Blues
11. Yes Sir, That's My Baby (Take 4) - Frank Sinatra: Strangers in the Night (Bonus Track)
12. My One and Only Love - Wendy Nieper: First Flight
13. So Very Hard to Go - Tower of Power: Tower of Power
14. We Three - Jackie Paris: The Jackie Paris Sound

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment