Saturday 10 November 2012

Playlist: 10 Nov 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. From This Moment On - Anita O'Day: An Evening with Anita O'Day
2. I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues - Sarah Vaughan & Count Basie Orchestra: Send In the Clowns
3. You're Breaking My Heart - Long John Baldry: Long John's Blues
4. Fredy - Ertha Kitt & Perez Prado: Single
5. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Joe Williams: Joe Williams & That Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra
6. Autumn in New York - Royal Air Force Squadronaires & Todd Gordon with Carol Kidd: Helping the Heroes
7. I'm Having a Good Time - Alberta Hunter: Amtrak Blues
8. Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles: The Living Legend
9. Ray Charles Tribute - Peggy Lee: Peggy at Basin Street East
10. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie: A Classy Pair
11. Yesterday When I Was Young - Lena Horne & Gabor Szabo: Watch What Happens! 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment