Saturday 3 November 2012

Playlist: 3 Nov 2012

Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Forty-Second Street - Mel Tormé: Sings Sunday in New York (and Other Songs About New York)
2. Old Devil Moon - Anita O'Day: Incomparable!
3. I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do - Carol Sloane: We'll Meet Again
4. Margie - Ray Charles: Dedicated to You
5. I Understand - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Guitars
6. They Can't Take That Away from Me - Royal Air Force Squadronaires & Todd Gordon (with Janet Seidel): Helping the Heroes
7. Easy Living/Days of Wine and Roses/It's Impossible - Carmen McRae: The Great American Songbook
8. Fascinatin' Rhythm - Sarah Vaughan: Gershwin Live
9. Lush Life - Charlie Wood: Lush Life
10. Do I Love You? - Judy Garland: Judy In Love
11. You Go to My Head - Susanna Bartilla: I Love Lee
12. Sent for You Yesterday (And Here You Come Today) - The Mills Brothers & Count Basie: Annual Report
13. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie: Ella and Basie! 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment