Friday 15 February 2013

Playlist: 16 Feb 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. April in Paris - Kurt Elling: The Messenger
2. I Get a Kick Out of You - Chris Connor & Stan Kenton Orchestra (Capitol single)
3. You’re Easy to Dance With - Fred Astaire: Steppin’ Out
4. My Gentleman Friend - Nancy Wilson & George Shearing: The Swingin’s Mutual!
5. Do I Love You - Peggy Lee: Beauty and the Beat!
6. (The End of ) A Beautiful Friendship - Nat King Cole & George Shearing: Nat King Cole Sings - George Shearing Plays
7. Moon River - The Four Freshmen: In Person, Vol 2
8. Secret Love - Carmen McRae: Live at Bubba’s!
9. Good Rockin’ Tonight - Jimmy Witherspoon: At The Monterey Jazz Festival
10. The Look of Love - Dusty Springfield
11. The Look of Love - Frank Sinatra: Softly, As I Leave You
12. I Still Suits Me - Lee Wiley (with Bing Crosby): Manhattan Nights
13. One Note Samba/Spanish Flea - Sergio Mendez & Brasil ’66: Herb Alpert Presents
14. It’s a Sin to Tell a Lie - Fats Waller: Plays and Sings
15. I Will Wait for You - Lena Horne & Michel Legrand: Lena & Michel
16. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home - Louis Prima & Keely Smith: Capitol Collectors' Series

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment