Friday 22 February 2013

Playlist: 23 Feb 2013



Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. When Did You Leave Heaven? - Nancy Wilson: Hollywood My Way
2. Witchcraft - Chris Connor: Witchcraft
3. Moonlight Serenade - Frank Sinatra: Moonlight Sinatra
4. I Wished On the Moon - Billie Holiday: Songs for Distingue Lovers
5. My Father - Nina Simone: Baltimore
6. Canadian Sunset - Andy Williams: The Wonderful World of Andy Williams
7. When I Fall in Love/My One and Only Love - Mark Murphy: Once to Every Heart
8. I Don’t Want to Do Wrong - Esther Phillips: Alone Again, Naturally
9. With Every Breath I Take - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Witchcraft
10. This Can’t Be Love - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Saxes
11. Rain - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Guitars
12. Doggone Good - Lorna Reid: Girl in the Coat
13. Everything Is Beautiful - Bing Crosby & Count Basie: Bing ‘n Basie
14. Call Me - Peggy Lee: Guitars a la Lee
15. Down in the Depths (On the Ninetieth Floor) - Johnny Hartman: Songs from the Heart 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment