Friday 31 May 2013

Playlist: 1 Jun 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. It was a Very Good Year - Keely Smith: Keely sings Sinatra
2. Maybe This Time - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra 80th Live in Concert
3. Just in Time - Chris Connor: Witchcraft
4. My Bucket’s Got a Hole in It - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul
5. The Thrill Is Gone - Roberta Flack: Roberta
6. Over the Rainbow - Lorez Alexandria: Lorez Alexandria the Great
7. A Good and Simple Man - Ian Shaw: Lifejacket
8. Take Me Through/I Could Come to Love You - Liza Minnelli: Tropical Nights
9. Some Cats Know - Peggy Lee: Mirrors
10. Pass Me By - Peggy Lee: Pass Me By
11. Yesterday When I Was Young - Lena Horne & Gabor Szabo: Watch What Happens!
12. I Want to be Happy - June Christy: Fair and Warmer
13. Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment