Friday 24 May 2013

Playlist: 25 May 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. It’s Easy to Remember - Perry Como: We Get Letters
2. In the Heat of the Night - Nancy Wilson: Welcome to My Love
3. Nobody in Mind - Big Joe Turner: Nobody in Mind
4. Memories of You - Ian Shaw: Somewhere Towards Love
5. I’ll Never Smile Again - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry
6. Sweet Georgia Brown - Diane Schuur: In Tribute
7. It Had to be You - Diane Schuur & Ray Charles: Friends for Schuur
8. Trouble in Mind - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul
9. I’ll Be Home - Barbra Streisand: Stoney End
10. One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota Sò) - The Hi-Lo's: The Hi-Lo's Happen to Bossa Nova
11. Always - Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart: Love Is Here to Stay
12. Goodbye, Goodbye - Johnny Hartman: I Love Everybody
13. Anita’s Blues ’76 - Anita O’Day: Live at Mingo’s
14. I’ll See You in My Dreams - Jimmy Durante: Jimmy Durante’s Way of Life
15. The Lady’s In Love with You - Tony Bennett: Tony Makes It Happen

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment