Sunday 13 May 2012

Playlist: 12 May 2012 - UK Jazz Radio & Europe Jazz Radio


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. For Once in My Life - Harry Connick Jr: Only You
2. Every Day I Have the Blues - Tony Bennett & Stevie Wonder: Playing with My Friends
3. You're Blasé - Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass: Take Love Easy
4. Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?
5. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You - Billie Holiday: Body and Soul
6. Almost Like Being in Love - Perry Como: Saturday Night with Mr C
7. Love for Sale - Elaine Delmar: Ev'rything I Love (Elaine Delmar Sings Cole Porter)
8. Love Is the Greatest Thing - Mae West: The Fabulous Mae West
9. Only Trust Your Heart - Roberta Gambarini: Easy to Love
10.  Some of These Days - Dale Corn: I've Been Around
11. Loads of Love - Erin Dickins: Nice Girls
12. I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall
13. On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever) - Matt Monro: This Is the Life
Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment