Saturday 26 May 2012

Playlist: 26 May 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. I Get a Kick Out of You - Billie Holiday: Music for Torching
2. I Want to be Happy - The Four Freshmen: Voices in Fun
3. The Man I Love - Keely Smith: Swingin' Pretty
4. Maybe You'll Be There - Frank Sinatra: Where Are You?
5. When a Woman Loves a Man - Ella Fitzgerald: Johnny Mercer Songbook
6. Down Home Blues - Ernestine Anderson: Ow! The Concord All Stars
7. Love for Sale - Diane Schuur: In Tribute
8. A Stranger Called the Blues - Sammy Davis Jr: Sings Mel Tormé's California Suite
9. I Only Have Eyes for You - Claire Martin: Too Much In Love to Care
10. You Turned the Tables on Me - Claire Martin: Too Much In Love to Care
11. Embraceable You - Claire Martin: Too Much In Love to Care
12. Still Crazy After All These Years - Ray Charles: My World
13. Trains and Boats and Planes - Astrud Gilberto: I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do
Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment