Saturday 21 July 2012

Playlist: 21 Jul 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. (I Would Do) Anything for You - Nat King Cole: Tell Me All About Yourself
2. Make Believe - Peggy Lee: Two Shows Nightly
3. Toot, Toot, Tootsie, Goodbye - Eydie Gormé: Eydie Gormé Vamps the Roaring '20s
4. Empty Tables - Frank Sinatra: Single
5. I Hadn't Anyone Till You - Lena Horne: Lena on the Blue Side
6. Without You - Janis Ian: Stars
7. Fool That I Am - Etta James: The Second Time Around
8. Skylark - Dick Haymes: Moonbeams
9. I Can Dream, Can't I? - Cass Elliot: Bubble Gum, Lemonade... and Something for Mama
10. What Now My Love? - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of '66
11. A Foggy Day (in London Town) - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
12. He Loves and She Loves - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
13. 'S Wonderful - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
14. The Man I Love - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
15. The Things That I Used to Do: Big Joe Turner: Things That I Used to Do"
16. Who's Sorry Now? - Guy Pastor, Tony Pastor & Tony Pastor Jr: Shakin' Up Vegas!
17. As Long As I Live - June Christy: The Song Is June!

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment