Sunday 29 July 2012

Playlist: 28 Jul 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. Undecided - Ella Fitzgerald: 75th Birthday Celebration (Disc 1)
2. You Showed Me the Way - Dakota Staton: The Late, Late Show
3. Charade - Harry Connick Jr: Come By Me
4. Mary C Brown and the Hollywood Sign - Kate Dimbleby & Naadia Sheriff: Beware of Young Girls (The Songs of Dory Previn)
5. Indiana - Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer: Two of a Kind
6. Warm Hearted Woman - Dinah Shore: Bouquet of Blues
7. What Now My Love? - Frank Sinatra & Aretha Franklin: Duets
8. Good Times - Aretha Franklin: I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
9. Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin: Lady Soul
10. I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin: Aretha Now
11. The Thrill Is Gone - Aretha Franklin: Spirit in the Dark
12. You Are My Love - Nat King Cole: Tell Me All About Yourself
13. No Fool Like an Old Fool - Peggy Lee: Somethin' Groovy!
14. I Get Along Without You Very Well - Kurt Elling: Flirting with Twilight

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment