Saturday 7 July 2012

Playlist: 7 Jul 2012


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel
1. I'm Walkin' Through Heaven with You - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul
2. I Concentrate On You - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Loves Cole
3. Somewhere in My Heart - Todd Gordon: charity single (available on iTunes)
4. As Time Goes By - Rosemary Clooney: Dedicated to Nelson
5. The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else - Frank Sinatra: Vegas Live (Disc 1)
6. In the Still of the Night - Frank Sinatra: Vegas Live (Disc 1)
7. Here's That Rainy Day - Frank Sinatra: Vegas Live (Disc 1)
8. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - Frank Sinatra: Vegas Live (Disc 1)
9. When Did You Leave Heaven? - Diane Schuur: Blues for Schuur
10. I Can't Stop Loving You - Keely Smith: Keely Swings Basie-Style with Strings
11. Gonna Build a Mountain - Bing Crosby & Count Basie: Bing 'n' Basie
12. I'm Glad There Is You - Matt Monro: This Is the Life
13. That Day (theme from Cinema Paradiso) - Karrin Allyson: From Paris to Rio
14. Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin: That's All

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment